When you invest in a new home at The Landings you also own a share in the beach, the award-winning marina and the resort itself with all its facilities including health club, spa, tennis courts, swimming pools and Beach Club.
As prime beachfront freehold property in St Lucia is rare, ownership of one of these beautiful homes is a stable investment prospect, which can also offer owners valuable income through participation in the resort’s rental programme – and with tourism booming in St Lucia, this can more than cover the annual costs of running your island home.
All completed residences at The Landings have been sold, demonstrating the strong demand and popularity of this exceptional development.
Landings Master Plan
Purchasers of homes in the Final Collection will benefit from the last opportunity to own freehold beachfront property in St Lucia. Additional benefits, all subject to terms and conditions, include:
- A complimentary marina berth for two years subject to terms and conditions.
- 2 years’ complimentary golf club membership
- Complimentary or discounted accommodation during construction.* Ask for details.
- 100% waiver on Vendors Tax and Stamp Duty
- 100% exemption from the payment of Property Tax until Oct 30th 2019
- 100% waiver of all VAT on furniture, equipment and locally produced art and craft until Oct 30th 2019
- Subsidised inspection trip offers – see below.
The resort offers:
- Lucia’s only private marina, with 50 berths
- 7,000 square foot Soleil Spa
- 3 swimming pools (4th coming soon)
- Tennis courts
- Direct beach access to beachfront, with lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Beach Club with Watersports and complimentary equipment
- Health & Fitness Centre
- Exquisitely landscaped gardens
- Private parking
- Hotel facilities
- 24-hour Premier Concierge Service
- The Beach Club Restaurant and Bar
- Callaloo Beach Bar and Grill
- Viscount Lounge, featuring evening entertainment
- The Landings Kid’s Club providing arts, crafts and outdoor activities
- Harbourside promenades
- Grand Pavilion with three-story waterfall
- Lucia Golf & Country Club, a 5-minute drive from The Landings
- Shopping and dining in Rodney Bay Village, a 10-minute drive from The Landings
- Water taxi/shuttle throughout the resort
- Helicopter transfers available from Hewanorra International Airport
- Butler Services
- “Lock up and leave” convenience
- Excellent security