- ALL PROPERTIES
Cotton Bay St Lucia village is located in the north of St Lucia right on the Cas-En-Bas beach. For sale is a calabash unit -( larger of the 3 bedroom apartments at Cotton Bay) with en-suite facilities. It is a ground floor fully furnished apartment which is very well maintained. This apartment is fully furnished and has potential for great rental income!
NB: Features & Questions
1. The average nightly rental rate starts from about USD 140 per night.
2. The HOA fee is USD$ 793 per month.
The condo dues cover all expenditure on common property and services which include:
· Main swimming pool, pump room, and pumps
· Sewage system
· Water distribution system
· Electrical distribution system
· Pest and termite treatment of all common areas
· Payment to Wasco for water consumption
· Payment to Lucelec for electricity consumption (individual owners should pay the condo for consumption in their own units)
· Beach cleaning
· Maintaining vegetation
· Maintenance of all drives and walkways
· Maintenance of stairs and railings leading to upper floors of apartment blocks
· External painting of all buildings
Note: Roof repairs on apartment buildings is also covered by Condo fees.
Yearly building insurance is USD $1,000.
3. The photos online are current for the most part except:
1) Furniture in the living room is different.
2) A bit of different decor in the living room.
3) Back splash in the kitchen has been replaced with a very nice Italian tile .
The development has had a management company run it for the past 2 years. They maintain the communal areas and have been doing a very good.
Cotton Bay Village development is currently kept in very good condition.
more — cotton bay village liquidation