St Lucia House selling tips
Realty St. Lucia tips for selling your Home
Spend as little as you can to give your house curb appeal.
- Remove pictures of the family – You want the buyer to see the house as their own and not wonder what kind of people live here.
- Take away pieces of furniture to make the house appear larger.
- Add flowers or a fruit bowl to ensure a designer look.
- Brighten up dark rooms with well-placed lighting.
- Use mirrors to make rooms appear larger.
- Clean before each visit.
- Have the grass cut, flowerbeds weeded, bushes trimmed etc and the pavement out side swept.
- Check that the roof is clean and has all its roof tiles intact.
- Repair small diy jobs.
- Don’t think of the house as yours put yourself in the position of the buyers.
- Make sure items in wardrooms, presses and drawers are neat because people will look inside.
- Store items you don’t need so you declutter before visits.
- Think about removing items that you plan to take with you.
- Paint walls that look tired and think about using neutral colors.
- Don’t cook food close to viewings, as food odours won’t be appealing.