Staying Permanent In St Lucia
St Lucia Permanent Residency
Saint Lucia has the newest and arguably the best-positioned citizenship by investment program in the Caribbean. Vibrant, alluring and discerning, Saint Lucia remains exclusive, authentic and engaging but still offers all the tropical benefits of the region and inspiration for staying permanent in St Lucia.
WHY CHOOSE TO STAY IN SAINT LUCIA?
The island has inherited decades of experience from its Caribbean neighbors. Retaining only the best practices, the Citizenship by Investment Board is committed to making the program the most efficient for investors, while providing alluring benefits for the country and its people.
Saint Lucia recognizes dual citizenship, which can is advantageous for business expansion and tax relief.
Other benefits include:
- No physical residency requirements.
- Inclusion of dependent parents above 65 who are currently residing with the applicant.
- Inclusion of mentally or physically challenged dependent children and/or parents.
- Fast processing within three months.
- No requirement to travel to Saint Lucia during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including the Schengen Zone, the U.K. and Hong Kong.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25.
- No tax on worldwide income.
Becoming a Citizen of St. Lucia
Foreign residents in the country can qualify after living for at least seven years on the island (five years if you are from the Caribbean Commonwealth originally and hold a passport from one of the nations).
Applying for St Lucian Citizenship:
- Completed application form
- Clean criminal record
- Bank statements to show good standing
- Original copy of birth certificate
- Clean bill of health from an approved doctor
- Four passport-sized photos
- A reference letter from a local St. Lucian citizen
- A letter of intent detailing the purpose of your visit
St Lucia Citizenship By Marriage
St Lucia Immigration Department